Bernhart the Priest - Page 2 of 4

The Brawling Skill is now one of the skills - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th May, 2022 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1463 Medieval Text Adventure
8th May, 2022 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Priest - Page 2

Worship of Elohim

Bernhart begins to kneel down by his bed and begins to pray…

"Elohim, thank you for your guidance and provision throughout this day. As I begin my life in this town, I pledge my resolve to your cause. I pledge to treat others with kindness and understanding. Grant me the strength and vision to become strong in your will and path. Let it be even so that I should follow after righteousness now and in the next life. Amen."

Sponsored Links:
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Priest Bernhart

Most beautiful lady of Bernhart

Bernhart bows to the Hobbit respectfully…

"I thank you for your offer to help me in this service, kind miss. However, it is by the Book of Elohim that I should seek out a woman who is devoted to his service and will to be my helpmeet and I her helpmeet. I believe that Elohim will bring me whatever He will in time. Until then, it is best that I attend to His service and look towards His ways and not my own… "

ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Priest Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Skeleton. The Skeleton attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Skeleton. Like my story?

8th May, 2022 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Page 2 Priest Bernhart

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Bernhart than otherwise might have been known.

8th May, 2022 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Priest Bernhart

I, Bernhart, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

8th May, 2022 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart the Priest

I, Bernhart known as the Priest, have graduated from the Hardy Skill training.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th May, 2022 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Priest - Page 2

It was confirmed upon meh, Bernhart the Priest, that I am now an expert in Bash.

8th May, 2022 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Bernhart
(+)

Bernhart Priest Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

The Brawling Skill is now one of the skills I am proficient at doing.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Bernhart the Priest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,