Casey Anthony Trial

Casey Anthony Trial - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Dec, 2008 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Casey Anthony
Caylee Anthony
Post Date: 7th Sep, 2008 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Casey Anthony Trial

Casey Anthony Released From Jail
Interesting Issues Related To Life / Culture

Exclusive photos and home video: at home with Caylee and Casey Anthony.
Source: ABC News - 20/20

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2008 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

Trial Anthony Casey

Is anyone following this case by chance? It seems obvious to me that Caylee's mom knows where Caylee is and I am afraid to say that I think she is not longer alive.

Police released audiotapes Friday of their first interviews with the mother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony in which they said, almost from the start, they didn't believe anything she was telling them and were sure she knew where her daughter is.

The recordings, made public by the Orange County Sheriff's Office, reveal investigators' frustration with Casey Anthony's answers to their questions and their belief that she is lying.

"Right now, looking at you, I know that everything that you"ve told me is a lie, including the fact that your child was last seen a month ago and that you don't know where she is," one detective tells Anthony, 22, on the July 16 interview tapes posted at MyFOXOrlando.com. "I"m very confident that you know where she is."

Anthony replies, "I don't," and the investigator shoots back, "You do, and we need to get past that." He then suggests that Caylee might not be alive.

"I understand that right now, Caylee may not be in very good shape," he says. "She may not be the way your family last remembers her. We need to find out where Caylee is. "¦ This has gone so far downhill and this has become such a mess that we need to end it."

Anthony insists to police that her story about leaving her little girl, who was 2 when she was last seen in mid-June, with a baby sitter is true, despite the officers' insistence that it isn't....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2008 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Casey Anthony Trial
A Friend

Casey Anthony Trial History & Civil Business Politics

I am hoping that this little girl is found to be ok. I hope that if she is found dead that the mother is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Trial Anthony Casey

Name: Ida

Comments: To Rosemarie; I would like to know if Rosemarie can find out what happened to 3 year old Caylee Marie Anthony in Florida. She disappeared around June 15, 2008. Police have since found out her mother, Casey Anthony is Narcissist, a Pathological liar, and has no human feelings for any people at all, including her parents.
I have seen Rosemarie on TV shows and is very good. Please see what you can do for this beautiful little girl.
Thank you, Ida

Source 1: Nancy Grace on HNN- TV

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trial Anthony Casey

Indicted

The mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony has been indicted on a first-degree murder charge, prosecutors say.
Ref. CNN

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Casey Anthony Trial

Searching for Caylee Anthony

Divers Searching for Caylee Anthony Find Bag of Bones, Toys in Orlando, Fla., Lake [3:27 p.m. ET]
Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Casey Anthony Trial
A Friend

Casey Anthony Trial

I am hoping that the bones that they have found are not of Caylee. I am still hoping that she turns up safe.

11th Dec, 2008 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Casey Anthony Trial Politics Business Civil & History

I wonder if this is the child they have been looking for?

QUOTE (ABC News)
Remains of Child Found Near Anthony Family Home, Says Orange County Sheriff's Office [11:31 a.m. ET]

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Casey Anthony Trial

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,