Albern the Mystic - Page 4 of 5

Worship of Sophia Holy Mother Sophia, my soul - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Aug, 2022 - 11:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1475 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2022 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern the Mystic - Page 4

Most beautiful lady of Albern

She seemed to radiate an aura of perfect goodness, gentleness and kindness. She wore elegant clothes and had a lovely smile. Her dress shimmered in the light. Her figure and form, were perfect, slender and beautiful. Her eyes dazzled. Her face was both kind and wise. She wore a glowing emerald ring on her hand. Her every movement was graceful and poised.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2022 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Mystic Albern

Deity of Albern

Sophia is the Holy Spirit of Wisdom, Goodness, Truth and Light. She is the source of all life and energy. She brings healing and forgiveness, but expects the same from her followers. She is surrounded by an aura of light and her angels are beings of pure light. She nurtures all her children, rescues those in need and protects them from evil.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2022 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Albern was taken by surprise when a hooded stranger invited him to sit with them. The voice was neutral and the face was hard to make out, but the person did not seem to be carrying any obvious weapons, so Albern nodded and took a seat at the old oak table away from the crowds.

The stranger was of a slight build, that could either be a man or a woman and the voice was barely above a whisper so that only Albern could hear.

"Albern, I know who you are, and more importantly who you will become, but you do not know me, nor whom I represent, nor do you need to know yet. When the time comes, we shall call on you, and we shall help you as best we can, without revealing ourselves. Do not mention this meeting to anyone except your advisor."

Albern looked startled but said: "How can I help you and your associates?"

"A wise question. Now I ask you to think carefully; what is it that you most need to achieve your potential?"

"Do I have to decide right now?"

"Do you not already know? Think harder about what you need and we can arrange it for you. You already have a mentor and a possible relationship, what else do you need?"

"I need a position of responsibility, an abode and a reliable source of income."

"It shall all be done for you, in time… "

Albern did not notice the stranger leaving, but suddenly the chair was empty and no sign that anyone had ever been there. Was it a dream, a ghost, a spy or an assassin who knew how to sneak into the shadows?

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2022 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Page 4 Mystic Albern

Breath of life comes to Albern the Mystic. Be it known to all that Albern the Mystic hath returned in the 3rd resurrection.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2022 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Mystic Albern

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Albern will abide there.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2022 - 8:07am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern the Mystic

I, Albern the Mystic, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a stone abode to call my own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2022 - 8:20am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern Mystic - Page 4

I, Albern am adept in the Invoke Skill.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2022 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Worship of Sophia

Holy Mother Sophia, my soul is weak and poor, show me true wisdom and how to improve my soul. What must I do? What must I learn? I know that you can guide me in the ways of truth and light.

How can I advance the cause of goodness? How can I spread the light?

Let your will be done. Let goodness shine forth!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Albern the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,