Albern the Mystic - Page 2 of 5

I, Albern am adept in the Magician Skill. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 1st Aug, 2022 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1475 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2022 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern the Mystic - Page 2

House of Sorrows

No, I must admit that I do not understand. Much is still hidden from me, but it seems that you must be a practitioner of the Magick arts, yet much is unclear to me. Something is wrong. Are the three of ye somehow the same person? I know not what the Insolitam is, nor the meaning of the names given to the children. I wish I knew how to help. Is there something that you need? Do the events in the outside world influence what happens in here, or is it the other way around? Please help me to understand what is going on, Sir.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2022 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Mystic Albern

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2022 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Today I had my first adventure. I was told about the Labyrinth below the Palace of Parody and fought with a dog rat. This battle was easier than my ill-fated one with the giant ant. I am still exploring the labyrinth and do not know where it leads. I trained my running skill as much as possible and trained animal handler but have not enough soul to add a war dog to my party yet. I found more pretty pebbles which is good.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2022 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Page 2 Mystic Albern

Today, my encounter with a Skeleton ended with me slaying the Skeleton.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2022 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Mystic Albern

A Bat Swarm looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2022 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern the Mystic

It was confirmed upon meh, Albern the Mystic, that I am now an expert in Animal Handler.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2022 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern Mystic - Page 2

Relation Description

Although human, Lauren has a petite slender almost elf-like appearance. When Albern first saw her she was wearing a simple blue dress that offset her green eyes and dark straight hair. She is very graceful of movement with poise and elegance. She has a slight smile and a friendly face, but with a reserved quiet demeanor, which suggests being in service, yet she is too well dressed and refined to be a mere servant. Overall she gives the appearance of being either a ladies companion or the younger daughter of an aristocrat. She seems younger than her age, lending to the effect that she might be part elvish.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2022 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Albern the Mystic
A Friend

Albern Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Albern am adept in the Magician Skill.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Albern the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,