+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1476 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Jul, 2022 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Geoffrey the Paladin - Page 2

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Run Skill expert.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2022 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Paladin Geoffrey

Meeting the townsfolk

In meeting the townsfolk, I admit there were some who were quite colorful or intriguing, and others more serious or no nonsense. I did what I could to still learn from each of them and listen to what they had to say. I made sure to equip myself with some leather armor, a helmet, a sword and shield, some shoes, and other supplies at the market. Speaking with the townsfolk and getting a feel for what the Town had to offer me. Admittedly, I have yet to accomplish all I hope to and know I have quite a long way to go. Still, I did what I could to put the right foot forward and strove to give a good first impression to those I met.

17th Jul, 2022 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Geoffrey the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

17th Jul, 2022 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Page 2 Paladin Geoffrey

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

17th Jul, 2022 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Paladin Geoffrey

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Geoffrey than otherwise might have been known.

17th Jul, 2022 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Geoffrey the Paladin

Most beautiful lady of Geoffrey

She is a beauty unlike any that I have seen before, with long raven hair and dark complexion. She has an exotic look, which suggested that she has traveled far from a foreign land. There is golden yellow makeup around her eyes and tattoos on her arms, wearing loose clothing of golds and red, with jewelry of gold and colorful beads.

Her eyes a dark green, a smile on her face as her gaze wondered about with curiosity at different sights and smells. She moved with an assured grace, a calm demeanor, she seemed uncertain or even nervous with so many about. It was clear this was her first time within The Town, avoiding conversation with most that she walked past.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2022 - 4:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Geoffrey Paladin - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Geoffrey, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

18th Jul, 2022 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Geoffrey Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Some refer to me as Geoffrey, the Climb master.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Geoffrey the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,