Debating Iraq RPG - Page 4 of 5

Looks up from the paper. Yes It is good to - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2008 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Best of  Debating Iraq RPG Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
24th Oct, 2008 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Debating Iraq RPG - Page 4

Kim role,

Mariah shakes her head in disbelief and says...

So now we should applaud them because they gave electricity to all and running water? Gimme a break. Who invaded the country in the first place?, says Mariah with indignation.

Where are the weapons of mass destruction?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Debating Iraq RPG
A Friend

RPG Iraq Debating

So your one of those who believes that a dictator who is killing thousands of his own people should be left in power and nothing done. Turn a blind eye?

I believe that he had weapons that were going to be used. I believe that some of these were buried out in the sand. They may not have been found yet but someday someone will stumble across them. Others I believe were destroyed when we hit the chemical manufacturing plants. The fact that some of the troops who were over there are showing signs of nerve agent poisoning is proof of that.

We will never know what he had exactly because his own people killed him after a fair trial. That is more than ever gave any of the people he killed and buried in a mass grave.

I may not agree with all this government has done but I support the troops that are over there and thank them each and every one of them I see for a job well done.

27th Oct, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Debating Iraq RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

O'hashrek role,

Upon hearing "Who invaded the country in the first place?" The news paper is long forgot.

I think Mariah you have forgot who invading who to start with. Afghanistan was invaded first Iraq is not an innocent party here.

Your right Donald many banned substances were used in that war, and bio germ warfare is hard to prove once the factories where destroyed.

You bleeding liberal hearts can boo hoo all over the innocents of the war but what if that reign was left unchecked.

Hitler mean anything to you? At what point are international threats to be dealt with?

What innocent blood would have spilled if those weapons had been used in Europe? 500 600 million?

Watches Mariah's face very closely thought out this exchange.

25th Nov, 2008 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 4 RPG Iraq Debating

O'hashrek role,

After waiting a long time for her response he turns to Donald.

Did it just get real cold in here? As I am certain I just felt the touch of frost.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

Debating Iraq RPG
A Friend

RPG Iraq Debating

Seems to me it is a bit frosty in here as well.

picks up the sports page again.

25th Nov, 2008 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Debating Iraq RPG

O'hashrek role,

Settles back down with his paper and ponders Marhiah's sudden silence as it just does not seem like her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2008 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Debating Iraq RPG
A Friend

Debating Iraq RPG - Page 4

Sets the front section back down and turns to Burkhard

It looks like the war in Iraq may be coming to an end. Sounds like the british are going to withdraw their troops next year with the US to follow by the end of 2012. I think it will be nice to see more of our young men here at home rather than over there.

15th Dec, 2008 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Debating Iraq RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

Looks up from the paper.

Yes It is good to bring the soldiers home. I do ponder if the effort waste a waste of lives. Would have been nice to see certain alliances annihilated as a reminder not to rise again. Though with that culture it would not likely make a difference.

Perhaps Regan had it right when he suggested paving the whole area and making it and international airport.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Debating Iraq RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,