Will the Explorer - Page 3 of 3

Worship of Eloah O Lord, I thank you this day - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Oct, 2023 - 12:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1548 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2023 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer - Page 3

Worship of Eloah

Eloah, Father of all men, elves, dwarves, hobbits, and all under your bright sun, give help to those who are needy, poor, and hungry. Let me, should the opportunity arise, be a vessel of your peace and love.

In your holy name I pray,
So be it according to Your Word.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2023 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Explorer Will

Message to Advisor

My dear sister Batrina, the last few days have been quite eventful if I had words to describe it. I believe my overconfidence has gotten to me and I can be impulsive at times. I've already died a few times and been brought back from the dead, thanks be to Eloah. Thank you for continually gifting me with such helpful gifts as you have been so kind to bestow. I hope to see you again soon.

Your brother,
Will.

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2023 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

House of Sorrows

Yes I believe I do, good sir. What you've told me is that this is called the House of Sorrows because of the absolute sadness that envelops it, a sadness that has been brought on by the death of your wife and the feeling of unpreparedness you say that you feel for your children going out into society with other folks. You especially fear that the orc blood I n one of your sons makes him unfit for society given people's prejudices against orc-kind, this combined with what you said is the curse known as Insolitam. You are known as or call yourself Creator because due to you having to educate your sons at home, you feel responsible for creating whatever outcome happens when they leave your abode and go out on your own. Is this all correct?

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2023 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Page 3 Explorer Will

Worship of Eloah

O Lord, I thank you this day for another moment of life that you have graciously granted to me. May the rest of my days, however long You shall will, be aligned only with what You desire and will. In Your mighty name, Eloah on high, I pray.

So be it done according to Your word.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Will the Explorer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,