Will the Explorer - Page 2 of 3

Most beautiful lady of Will While I was taking - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Oct, 2023 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1548 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2023 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer - Page 2

Camelon Kingdom of Will

I had the most vivid dream that I think I can remember. I saw what looked like my mother, but she looked spectral. But she spoke to me of my future as ruler of this great kingdom. So I envisioned a kingdom where the king sees himself not as an authoritarian monarch, but as a humble leader, whose authority comes from Eloah on high, so long as the king puts the common good before his own good. And to put Him first, I would have all brothels and public practice of the mystic arts outlawed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2023 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Explorer Will

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

O Fluke O Lady Fluke,
Wherever men go, at you they look.
For when they see your countenance,
It's as if they are like a fish, they're hooked.

When you appear, all of nature sits still.
For how can wheat compare,
With the product from the mill?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2023 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Will the Explorer. Mine astounded 2nd awakening. Was it a bedtime story. I need to changeth mine duty.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2023 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Page 2 Explorer Will

Worship of Eloah

Great God, Eloah on high, I pray that you continue to guide me each day. Though I am imperfect, You are all good and most merciful. Let Your hand hold mine as I continue along on the path You have set out for me. Let Your will be done, not mine.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2023 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Explorer Will

Will the Explorer is raised. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 3rd time to continue this adventure.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2023 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will the Explorer

Zilka the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Will

While in the tavern, I saw someone, a woman, who was carrying with her a sword and shield hanging on her back. She looked at least five feet and 10 inches tall. She looked like she had been in some fights before, but I suppose there was no way I could have known for sure at that time. I asked her if she wanted to come with me on some adventures and though she hesitated at first, when I told her I died a few times before and had some adventures lined up, she changed her mind right away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2023 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will Explorer - Page 2

Worship of Eloah

O God on high, Eloah Almighty, you set the course of the stars and the heavenly bodies. You tell the creatures you made what to do and where to go, from the stag of the forest to the dragon of the skies. Guide my ways and show me your will each day. Your servant awaits your word.

So be it done according to your will.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2023 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Will the Explorer
A Friend

Will Explorer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Most beautiful lady of Will

While I was taking a stroll through town, I saw a very comely and beautiful-looking lady. It stopped me in my tracks no doubt, with her tender hands, her smooth-silky hair, and that smile, it's enough to stop anyone in their tracks. However it just doesn't feel right to make a judgment, right or wrong, about her or any woman without first getting to know her. Paying that hobbit that stopped me to arrange a meeting between us both wouldn't feel genuine to me either. Still, it's something I could see myself as down the line, a devoted husband and father and maybe a queen by the side of me, her king.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Will the Explorer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,