Talon the Wanderer - Page 2 of 2

Ever fought a Knight? I did… and - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Dec, 2023 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1554 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon the Wanderer - Page 2

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Talon than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Talon

I have defeated a Woodsman. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Talon the Wanderer.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Talon?

I spoke with a farmer's young daughter as I passed by their home today. She was able to somehow sense that I was good, and asked me why. An interesting question, I thought. Considering the child's question, I found myself wondering the same. Why am I good? I supposed it's only natural, but does that mean that evil comes naturally as well? Is it a choice, or an ingrained part of your being? I decided I would need to ponder this further, and possibly pose the question to a philosopher, if I happened by one in my travels.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Page 2 Wanderer Talon

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Talon the Wanderer.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Wanderer Talon

Let it be known that I, Talon, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon the Wanderer

A Bully died due to my unique combat skills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2023 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Talon the Wanderer
A Friend

Talon Wanderer - Page 2

Ever fought a Knight? I did… and beat it to death.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Talon the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,