Wilfred the Wanderer - Page 3 of 3

Join the tournament, they said. It's - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jan, 2024 - 11:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1570 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Jan, 2024 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Wilfred than otherwise might have been known.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2024 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Wilfred

Why Am I Wilfred?

Is good a real thing in the world, or merely a judgement that's in our minds? Several people have told me I have a good aura, including a child I recently encountered. But what does that mean?

I try to do good things, help people, treat them kindly, regard them as charitably as prudence allows, generally leave the world a better place. Do such actions produce effects beyond the merely practical ones? Or does the intention behind them somehow manifest? Being no metaphysician, I cannot say.

30th Jan, 2024 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Wilfred

Saetha nearly always appears in some female humanoid form, most commonly either that of an aging widow or a cooly beautiful maiden. She represents the principles of kindness, charity, mercy, patience, and expects her followers to embody those traits as well. "True strength is gentle" is an often-repeated saying among her followers.

30th Jan, 2024 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Page 3 Wanderer Wilfred

A Giant ant looks strange when motionless on the ground.

30th Jan, 2024 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Wilfred

Join the tournament, they said. It's just a friendly competition, they said. What harm could come of it, they said. And now here I am, dead. At least my parents aren't here to see how ignominiously I went down. I wonder what Saetha would say. I doubt that she will say: "You did good." I hope they have good music in the afterlife. They should. All the good musicians are there.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wilfred the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,