Wilfred the Wanderer - Page 2 of 3

Breath of life comes to Wilfred the Wanderer. - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Jan, 2024 - 5:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1570 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Jan, 2024 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer - Page 2

I, Wilfred, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jan, 2024 - 3:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Wilfred

A Skeleton Knight attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Skeleton Knight dead.

30th Jan, 2024 - 3:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Wilfred than otherwise might have been known.

30th Jan, 2024 - 4:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Page 2 Wanderer Wilfred

Snoozia Kingdom of Wilfred

In a dream, the spirit of my mother came to me and showed me a kingdom that I was to rule, a spirit kingdom not of the earthly realm of Medieval. I beheld settlers and subjects scuttling to and fro, intent on the peaceful pursuits my prosperous realm presented them. Trade, art, knowledge, worship, all done to enrich and make happy. Why could not the waking world be this way? What would I have to do to make it that way?

30th Jan, 2024 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Wilfred

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

30th Jan, 2024 - 5:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred the Wanderer

A Woodsman was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2024 - 5:31am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred Wanderer - Page 2

The Resurrection of Wilfred the Wanderer. I, Wilfred, have died but am alive again! A title of Wanderer did not protecteth me from my 1st dumbfounded death. No more must mine cause bring me to this point.

30th Jan, 2024 - 5:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wilfred Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Breath of life comes to Wilfred the Wanderer. This be a fumes of fancy, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be amazed.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wilfred the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,