Chinese Baby Milk Kills - Page 2 of 3

Chinese infant-formula maker plans NZ factory - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Jan, 2013 - 2:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Chinese Baby Milk Kills Toxic Milk - China Milk
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2009 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chinese Baby Milk Kills - Page 2

Tainted milk case in China court

A Chinese court hears the first civil compensation claim by a parent whose child fell ill because of the tainted milk scandal. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2010 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Kills Milk Baby Chinese

Milk scandal resurfaces in China

Melamine-tainted products have been found on sale in China, more than a year after a huge milk safety scandal. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2010 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

Chinese Baby Milk Kills Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

New toxic milk powder scandal hits China
Saudi Arabia Tours Local Saudi Arabia News In English

BEIJING, Jul 09, SPA -- Chinese authorities seized 64 tonnes of milk powder and products laced with the same deadly toxic additive that sparked an uproar in 2008, officials and state media said, underscoring the persistence of food safety breaches, according to Reuters. Samples of milk powder...
Source: Saudi Press Agency

11th Aug, 2010 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Kills Milk Baby Chinese

I thought this issue was forgotten as the Chinese authorities came down hard on the makers of the baby milk, but it looks like rumors still abound:

international QUOTE
Tainted Chinese baby milk powder 'causes baby girls to grow breasts':

Health authorities in China have ordered an investigation into claims that a batch of powdered baby milk has caused children as young as four months old to grow breasts. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2012 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Kills Milk Baby Chinese

Man who blew whistle on tainted milk killed

The man who blew the whistle on milk contamination in China has been killed, but the circumstances of his death are shrouded in mystery. Ref. Source 7

27th Nov, 2012 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Chinese Baby Milk Kills

Food contamination in Asia is definitely a problem. Also here, in Indonesia, there was a big scandal involving baby milk. Few years ago, traces of harmful bacteria were found in some of the most popular, and expensive, brands. The risk, however, is more general. No food can be considered safe here, mainly because of the precarious hygienic conditions both for industrial and "home-made" products. The lack of sensibility from the consumers and the inconsistency of the controls only make it worse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Dec, 2012 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Chinese Baby Milk Kills - Page 2

I don't want to sound racial or anything like that but if I see Chinese characters on a food product I generally avoid it. I don't mind the electronics but when it comes to eating something outside of my homeland I'm way more cautious because I don't know what kind of checks have been made on it.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2013 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Chinese Baby Milk Kills Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Chinese infant-formula maker plans NZ factory

Chinese infant milk production and distribution company Yashili International Holdings says it plans to build a 1.1 billion yuan (NZ$210 million) processing plant in New Zealand. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Chinese Baby Milk Kills

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,