Shark Attacks

Shark Attacks - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 26th Jan, 2014 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Shark Attack
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks

Hawaii attack survivor tells tale of finicky shark
(AP)

Animals and Pets Related News

AP - A surfer who put his fingers into the mouth of a shark to pry himself free during an attack believes the fish took no further interest in him because it didn't like the taste of his leg.
Source: Yahoo! News: Animals & Pets News

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2009 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Attacks Shark

There is a new study that says Sharks behave in the same way that human serial killers operate with their victims: stalking, lurking in the background, waiting til they are alone, etc. Of course the difference is the Shark does this for food and not 'entertainment'.

Shark Attacks
Shark Attacks (Hover)

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Shark Attacks UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I do not think I would go swimming with sharks in the area. I do not understand people who go swimming in areas where there are sharks. Granted a shark only attacks when hungry but who knows the last time they ate.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2010 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Attacks Shark

Invercargill girl fights off shark

A 14-year-old Invercargill girl had to pound a shark in the head with her body board to make it release her from its grasp at Oreti Beach near Invercargill last night. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Attacks Shark

Shark sightings prompt warnings at La Jolla

San Diego lifeguards are warning beachgoers to be alert after two reported sightings of a shark on Sunday. Ref. Source 5

22nd Aug, 2010 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks

Well recently people have come to understand that sharks can attack nearly anywhere there is saltwater. It was previously thought they only attacked in warmer waters but that is simply not true.

I think you have to take in mind we are depleting their food source then thrusting our bodies into their habitat. Our swimming methods are awkward and many times could be misinterpreted as a struggling body.

It is no surprise to me that more people are being attacked. Soon they will get a taste for humans like their taste for fish. Not to be un feeling or mean but I don't think they will go hungry if they change their tastes to humans. We are a readily undepleted food source that is easily eaten. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 22nd Aug, 2010 - 5:21am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2014 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks

Beach closure over the top - shark expert

A marine expert has hit out at growing shark hysteria after a popular Kiwi summer spot was closed following the sighting of a 50cm newborn shark. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2014 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Shark attack doctor stitches own leg

James Grant had barely caught his first fish when a shark plunged its teeth into his leg. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Shark Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,