Shark Attacks - Page 5 of 6

Jordan Lindsay, from Torrance, California, - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th Jun, 2019 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Shark Attack
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shark Attacks - Page 5

Shark scavenging helps reveal clues about human remains. Shark feeding habits are helping scientists identify marks on human bones found in the ocean. By analyzing shark scavenging behavior, researchers identified which marks were left behind by sharks, what species of sharks made the marks and where the feedings might have occurred. Source 9f.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Attacks Shark

Shark attack surfer 'luckiest man'. MATES of surfer who survived an attack by a great white shark near Byron Bay say he was "Stoked" to walk away, after his board was snapped in half. Source 1f.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Shark Attacks UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, he was lucky in an incredibly unlucky way. I mean, he was lucky to survive that attack, which sounds like the videos I've seen of great whites rising up out of the ocean to catch a seal in its jaws. But he was oh so unlucky to be the one the great white chose for it.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Attacks Shark

Shark knocks teen girl off kayak. A COURAGEOUS father has described how he saved his teenage daughter from a rampaging four-metre great white shark in South Australia. Source 1p.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Attacks Shark

Swimmer's bloody 'great white' sighting. A MAN has been left bloodied after his mate pointed out a great white shark following him in waters of a NSW beach. Here's how he escaped. Source 1l.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks
A Friend

Shark Attacks

While shark attacks are real and scary I do not understand why some people will go and try to make false shark sightings. This makes no sense to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks - Page 5

2017 was an average year for worldwide shark attacks, deaths. With 88 reported unprovoked shark attacks and five fatalities worldwide, 2017 was "Just an average year," according to recent research. Source 2r.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2019 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Shark Attacks Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

Jordan Lindsay, from Torrance, California, was snorkelling with her family when she was attacked in the Bahamas. Source 9l.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Shark Attacks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,