Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 18 of 23

I am wondering if I can get my super hero - Page 18 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 17th Mar, 2013 - 10:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
4th Jan, 2013 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 18

Happy new year JB. How is the progress coming along with the additions to this game? Are you looking to start back anytime soon?

Sponsored Links:
4th Jan, 2013 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

They have not been coming along, I have honestly not started anything yet. I do appreciate you keeping me on my toes though - I will push it to higher priority.

25th Jan, 2013 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I totally like the "Super Hero Respectability" addition, I'm excited to see what else you surprise us with so we can get started again. wink.gif

14th Feb, 2013 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 18 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Just wanted to say that I love the new look and I'll likely donate once you start back, when will that be? How much more changes will you be doing?

10th Mar, 2013 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Thanks, I wanted a custom look. I also thank you for your patience.

I had some time today to look at Be A Super Hero RPG and will be looking at adding a new Scenario soon. I am having trouble compiling equipment lists and the cost for such items. I feel characters should keep track of their belongings but should also describe the look of their character both in and out of costume.

13th Mar, 2013 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

Sometimes we are given super powers that are not really combative so its hard to fight. Can we have a secondary fighting skill and also a profession?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2013 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 18

That's a good idea. I should have originally made the major and minor Super Powers in categories. I will look at adding in a secondary fighting skill (normal, not attached to any super power) and your profession and will Post an Update. Better to wait til I have that implemented before you Post anything in the Leader Thread.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2013 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions
A Friend

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 18

I am wondering if I can get my super hero character back into the game or will I need to create a new one. I know my last one never was killed.

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,