Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 20 of 23

It does not matter, you were still on the - Page 20 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
14th Apr, 2013 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 20

Totally like the new way to access our character sheet for our super hero. So just to confirm, we just keep equipment in the box right? Also what is that new avatar in our super hero profile?

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2013 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Sorry for the delay with your questions. Yes, only equipment since the rest of it is displayed in your new Super Hero Stats page. You could also put your character's name in there for easy reference.

The Avatar used to be a character image before we had the ones you use in your posts now. I need to change that to an image of what your character looks like when they do not have their disguise or a symbol or remove it altogether.

24th May, 2013 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

JB, how do a chracter regains charisma after losing some? I was recently checking my character's stats and so far my character has 55 and the maximum number he can reach so far is 70. So how can he reach to the limit back?

24th May, 2013 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Page 20 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

There is supposed to be a Super Hero Upgrade interface that allows you to increase your abilities as well as change your Super Hero abilities but I have not finished it yet.

6th Aug, 2013 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Since Krusten is super speedy does she really need to roll against speed still when you ask for the check?

6th Aug, 2013 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

You still have to roll for your Character because you are only super fast when you are consciously doing it. Your natural - 'relaxed speed' is something different.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2013 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions
A Friend

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 20

Jay you did take the fact that I have a bullet proof vest on correct? Does that still effect my speed?

22nd Aug, 2013 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 20

It does not matter, you were still on the ground so it was a point blank shot, your Character could actually be dead so you can say his vest protected him.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,