Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 23 of 23

Yes, it will eventually as soon as I code - Page 23 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 27th Aug, 2015 - 11:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2015 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions
A Friend

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 23

With my minor power of stretching body parts up to 50 feet I still can not reach the window above the door that is on the second floor?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2015 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

You are quite right, apologies, I forgot you had that ability, therefore I've updated the Scenario to reflect that power.

27th Aug, 2015 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

JB will the gems thing you have working in member wars enable us to have special abilities in this Role-playing Game as well?

27th Aug, 2015 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Yes, it will eventually as soon as I code it in. Just keep in mind that the offerings of Gems are random and may be seen as a curse to some as well as a great power.

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,