Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 4 of 23

At this time I know I am unable to give this - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th Jan, 2010 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
3rd Jun, 2009 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 4

Latest Is?

What is happening in this RPG, are you guys awaiting something or is the scenario moving forward? I have to get back to creating the CPs, but not sure how interested the participants are.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jun, 2009 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

We were moving forward then all went very quiet. So I am just waiting on the rest. So I would think no rush on this JB.

3rd Jun, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I know exactly how that goes. You take the time to create something and then those that commit just chose to not show up. Thanks for seeing this one through though, if you need facilities let me know. I will still try to finish the CP as it needs to be done.

Rather off topic, but...
For this reason I'm slowly making most of the RPGs here player maintained save for Medieval and FE. This way those interested can make it as active as they wish without my worry over it.

28th Dec, 2009 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Is there a GM out there who will like to take this over? I really do not have the time to maintain it, I can provide or finish coding necessary to run it here, but I do not want to be the Gm over it.

2nd Jan, 2009 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I think someone into comics and such might like to take this over. I personally haven't seen many interested in this kind of RPG. I'm sure they're out there but just haven't met any. Still I'd like to have a go at it when you do get someone for the experience.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2010 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions
A Friend

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

I am just waiting for the game to move forward but with no Gm it can not move very well. I am still game for this RPG.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2010 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 4

Krakyn started but I think he became disenchanted, which I cannot blame him, when some of the players were not actively replying. Maybe if he gets some active ones again he will retake it. If not I am still on the look out for someone.

8th Jan, 2010 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

At this time I know I am unable to give this the time it needs. I will repost in a month and hope it picks up then my free time that is.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,