Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 5 of 23

Those of you interested in creating Characters - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 6th May, 2010 - 11:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
17th Jan, 2010 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 5

Do not worry yourself Krakyn you have a family to take care of, it will be better if you are just a regular Player so you are not under constraints. Once started Be A Super Hero RPG will need someone who has more than average online time to run it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Name: Lugger

Comments: I was looking to join up but I'm not seeing anything happening with this. Do you have a start date or no one interested in this genre?

1st Mar, 2010 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I have decided to take it over since I cannot find anyone reliable. However I do have some coding work to address in other current RPGs now so this will have to wait. Feel free to join though so you can be updated via the Newsletters we send out.

7th Mar, 2010 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I have some more 'free' time to work on this. Right now I have two thoughts about this.

FIRST I'm thinking of switching the system to the same implementation of Medieval with basic stats and special abilities. The rest will be left up to dice and writing. I figure why complicate things since the pleasure is more in the writing of actions and being in character than what a manual says about this or that.

SECOND I bet someone is going to come here hoping that its the same system of play - Marvel or whatever is out there. I will need to research this more and see if:
a. The most popular systems allow on site manuals as AD&D has
b. The system is easy to convert to a play by post environment

8th Mar, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I like it simple JB plus the system you have makes it totally easy to jump in and play so just run with yours. I'm like totally ready to play this when you get it running so count me in.

4th May, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

I was waiting on this to start so its good to finally see something moving forward. Should I create a character now or wait til you work out the final stuff?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2010 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 5

Let me look into getting the equipment, starting dollars and a couple of bugs I found in the script and then you should be OK to start. Hopefully I can square away everything by tomorrow. In the mean time if you have suggestions do let me know as I am thinking of just focusing on 'kits' and utility belts that come with an assortment of items rather than having to buy items one by one. Additionally most Comic Heroes never seemed to have lots of stuff on them unless they were Batman.

6th May, 2010 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

Those of you interested in creating Characters here can do so. Not everything is complete, but there is enough to start and as we go along I will be able to find what is missing and add it during game play.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,