Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 6 of 23

I am curious about my powers and how they - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th May, 2010 - 8:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
7th May, 2010 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 6

I just tried to create a character but it told me I needed 60 fp is that like really necessary or could it be lowered a bit?

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

The original purpose of this was to slow RPGers from just randomly joining multiple RPGs. Just imagine someone joining the World of Medieval, Future Earth and then here and not being active in none. Having an FP requirement slows them down to one or two RPGs if they are not active. However I agree that 60 is a bit much. I will reduce it and post an Update.

7th May, 2010 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I made my character but when I went to go view it I had no intelligence. Not sure if that can be recovered or not I don't remember the exact number.

7th May, 2010 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Thanks for bringing that up. The data was saved but a typo in the script prevented it from showing up properly, it has been fixed now.

7th May, 2010 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I was wondering do I choose the equipment set now or is it to late once I've made the character? Do I just post what set I want to buy?

One other thing is, I saw the FP price was lowered to 30 FP, but when I purchased the character I was deducted 60 FP.

I just want to say too, this looks like it is going to be a lot of fun. I can't wait to start playing.

7th May, 2010 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

Thanks for reporting more of the glitches. This is why I wanted to start as more eyes will help me find more of the things that need to be fixed / added.

30FP was restored to your account and the error corrected.

As far as Equipping your character go ahead - do note the text above the Equipment Sets so you can know which and how many you can utilize. You can note it in the Be A Super Hero RPG field via your Profile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2010 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 6

This is totally cool JB I like the changes. Are we going to be seeing any other info like post number and activity? By the way do we need to be active to be in this I mean like in 75%?

7th May, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

I am curious about my powers and how they will work in game. I can move objects with mind up to two tons fifty feet away. Does this mean I can stand on a saucer or something and move it with my mind threw the air, thus being able to fly? Also what if there are multiple objects, do I use the ability in a field effect being able to move similar objects up to two tons. Meaning, could I stop bullets being shot at me or one bullet at a time?

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,