Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 7 of 23

At present I am using the Books and Writers - Page 7 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th May, 2010 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
7th May, 2010 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 7

Play by Post, I want to keep here as free from stats as much as possible so that it actually does look like a real Comic, besides you can see that stuff in other parts of the Community. Although a nice big percentage indicator might look good on the far right. I will give that more thought.

As for the Activity... You can see the Rules for Playing in my games: Source 7 other GMs may have their own requirements.

Oliron, you may also want to look at the above link to see how abilities will be handled. Your specific ability allows you to move objects "away" from you. Thus you cannot fly. The ability allows you to move multiple objects UP TO two tons, not stop bullets. You could be inventive and use objects to take the penetration of the bullet.

Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Just want to confirm so I don't like mess up or anything. All I need to do now is get the avatar and then I can begin playing right because I already created my character or can I start participating and get the avatar later?

7th May, 2010 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

From the same link I gave you it specifically says you need to get the Super Hero Avatar first. This Avatar is the one you get here: Source 7

9th May, 2010 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Is there an alignment system in this game like what we do in AD&D? I'm wondering if you can be like the anti-hero in a game or just the all round good guy like a Superman type. Plus how do we know when we are presenting our character in disguise or as the superhero?

9th May, 2010 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

No there is no alignment system. You choose to make your character as 'good', 'evil' or indifferent as you wish, just keep in mind that players around you have Super Powers too and can try to humble or destroy you if you are not cooperating. Of course as the Game Master I will not allow Players to be constantly fighting each other without consequences unless there is a specific Scenario for this.

9th May, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

I don't know it's an "error", but I was refreshing the page when creating my character, trying to get stats I liked for the character I wanted to play, but apparently that's not how you do this, because it drained my FP every time from 200 to like 40 or whatever I'm at now, even though I never clicked a button to actually create a character, only the refresh button to refresh the random generation.

Not a fan of random stat gen, much less so random power gen but if thats how its done here I've gone along with it and made a char, but that wasn't apparent to new players.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2010 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 7

international QUOTE (Character Generator)
You will need 60 Forum Points to create your character. Now it is important to understand that certain stats will be generated automatically and others you will manually have to enter.

Therefore by not accepting the automatic results and refreshing to get the stats you want you have paid the price. Later when more Upgrade Character features are available you will be able to enhance your Character's abilities. Lastly, this mode of generation is what I have setup to make it more flavorful, other GMs can later create their own abilities / Rules and so forth.

13th May, 2010 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 7

At present I am using the Books and Writers Board for Comics and Anime as well, but I think it would be better used here. Do you think I should move related Comic / Anime Threads to this Board?

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,