Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 8 of 23

Basically, you are twice as fast as the fastest - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th May, 2010 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
13th May, 2010 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 8

How will that work with the actual RPG because then there will be so many posts and messages here we won't be able to find the game threads.

Sponsored Links:
13th May, 2010 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

The related Threads are always linked at the Top and the Super Hero Game specific Threads tend to be always more active so they will not be lost.

14th May, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

This looks like fun, can I be Wonder Woman or is it too late to join in?

14th May, 2010 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

You will not be able to have Wonder Woman as major Super Hero characters already known are not allowed. You can join the current game if you create a Character now while the game is young.

17th May, 2010 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

What's the popularity percentage number in my posts based on? Is that how active I am here or is that another number? I guess I'm just not sure how it works and I didn't see anything about it.

18th May, 2010 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

Popularity is your Activity rating also. It is used to tell how popular or known your character is in the public's eye. This does not mean you are necessarily favored but known, so it is up to you to ensure your character becomes famous rather than infamous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2010 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 8

Thanks for clarifying that. I have another question about my super hero skill of speed. How fast can I go?

18th May, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

Basically, you are twice as fast as the fastest human. 100 represents the fastest you can go. So let's say you can run 100 meters in 10 seconds then that is represented by 100. Having a speed of 200 means you can run 100 meters in five seconds. Therefore you are very fast but you are not like the Flash.

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,