Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 9 of 23

I have to get around to doing that. It will - Page 9 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 4th Jul, 2010 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
2nd Jun, 2010 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 9

Do we use our abilities automatically or do we have to say that we're using them? For instance do I have to tell you I want to sense danger or will you just automatically tell me when I sense danger?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2010 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

For the sake of my sanity it will be nice if you can state that you are concentrating on a certain skill to be used. The possible skills are so varied in a Super Hero setting that it will definitely be hard to be automatic about everything you should know about a certain event because of a special power you may have.

16th Jun, 2010 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

It will really cool if we can have a detailed description of what each of our powers do because some of us aren't sure.

17th Jun, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Eventually I will have to do that but not right now a it will take a lot of writing to come up with the descriptions. For now I have a general idea the limits of each power characters have.

4th Jul, 2010 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I notice my avatar does not show up I tried enabling it again but it still doesn't please check it for me thank you.

4th Jul, 2010 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

That is strange, I will look at the files and see what is causing it not to show and will Post an update when I'm finished. Thanks for letting me know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2010 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 9

I was wondering about purchasing some new abilities. I really would love to get The Force some new powers. When do you think something like this would be available?

4th Jul, 2010 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 9

I have to get around to doing that. It will be based on FP in some cases, in other words you need FP to Upgrade abilities so you may want to start accumulating that. In other cases it will be based on in game money so you buy equipment that enhances your abilities. I also have to make a list of what each ability does - much to do here, but currently there needs to be a consistent GM in this section to make it worthwhile.

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,