Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 10 of 23

I'm back! If you're - Page 10 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 7th Aug, 2010 - 5:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
5th Jul, 2010 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 10

If I were to be a GM could I make up my own super powers for the heroes or will I have to go by what you give in the random roles? Basically I just want to know if I can come up with my own concept of how it should run.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2010 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

What I provided was a pattern - you are free to use it or not. If you do not use it you will have to come up with your own rules and threads detailing how you expect play to be resolved. By the way, I fixed your Avatar, it was a conflict with another graphic.

When there is an actual GM taking this over I will look at updating the other things as needed. Thanks.

5th Jul, 2010 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

This is for Jpatt and what he said in the subway thread... Dude you've been saying a long time now you want to GM something but you haven't even like GM anything yet. Maybe you're like just destined to be like us ordinary players. laugh.gif

6th Jul, 2010 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

True, but there are a lot of games running, and a lot of players playing a lot of games - KNToran's, Oli's, now Weapons of the Gods, plus this one was running, plus the official site one(s), WoM, etc. It's hard to know really how much "room" there is, in general, for another game anyway.

I know playing this one, for me, stretched me a bit thin with the other two, but I had other stuff going on too, but that's something one should kinda count on, rather than consider an exception, and in a way, a GM has to sort of gage FOR other players how well they'll be able to participate, how much time and interest they'll have to offer up, with what what they have left from what they're already doing, to see if it's worth trying another game.

Considering I'd gotten only anemic interest by two or three people when I posted about running a game a couple of times previously, the signups for the WotG game by a relatively new player surprised me; I haven't checked in on it, but I was surprised anyone was able/willing to sign up, but more power to him, but that is fairly inconsistent player behavior, which makes it doubly hard to judge the relative interest in a new game.

Now, with "vacation" starting, I'm not sure a new game would be a good idea, though perhaps a smaller, shorter one might not be a bad idea for a tryout.

19th Jul, 2010 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Come on JB I like your RPs. I hope you will reconsider starting another super hero game here again.

28th Jul, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

Krusten, sorry for the delay just not studying RPGs at the moment. I appreciate the enthusiasm but I will rather if someone can take it over, however with that said... I will not let it completely die. I will resume if needs be so all hope is not lost.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 10

That's good JB because I don't wan't my activity to drop too much waiting on you to get back here. wink.gif

7th Aug, 2010 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 10

I'm back! If you're ready to start a new game I'm in but like if you can also have a way for us to upgrade our super powers that'll be cool.

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,