Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 11 of 23

JB there are like at least a couple of people - Page 11 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 28th Aug, 2010 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (23) »
Super Hero Questions For Be A Super Hero RPG Questions only. Before asking it will be wise to check through ALL the Sticky Threads first to ensure your question has not already been asked.
11th Aug, 2010 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 11

I'm like trying to see if we can get some players for this one. Who is in with me for the next scenario? How many of us do you need JB?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions
A Friend

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

I might be interested in giving it a try. I really do not have a lot of experience playing a super hero so I may hinder some. smile.gif

12th Aug, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

No specific number for Players but of course the more the merrier. When I create a Scenario you will know I am ready. For now you can get others to create a Character and Discuss strategies if you wish. Thanks.

12th Aug, 2010 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Cool Kn its real easy to play and the rules are light so you'll get it easy.

OK JB I'll do that see like who I can get to join in I bet Krusten will come back here.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2010 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Suggestions Questions RPG Hero Super Be

Ok I will see about creating a character in the near future. I have a lot on my plate right now but I will get it done.

20th Aug, 2010 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

No problem man it doesn't look like JB is ready to go on this anyway but when you do I hope he can have some skills to help us n the next mission.

Rather off topic, but...
You look real funny with your head missing and small limbs. Like what kind of super hero are you? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions - Page 11

I have one created I just have not posted the stats here yet. smile.gif I guess that is something I need to do?

28th Aug, 2010 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 11

JB there are like at least a couple of people joining up for this RP but I'm not sure they know what it is but like just wondering if you're any closer to opening it up again?

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Questions / Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,