Katy Perry - Page 2 of 7

Q & A with Katy Perry Katy Perry talks - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2010 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Katy Perry - Page 2

Katy Perry: I want another me

Katy Perry wants to clone herself so she doesn't have to work so hard. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Katy Perry
A Friend

Perry Katy

I can see how she is working so hard that she just does not have any time for herself. Getting all dolled up to take photos for her upcoming album just leaves no time to twitter or facebook and we can not have that. What is a young girl to do? rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Katy Perry Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Katy Perry's wedding 'breakdown'

Katy Perry has joked that she is having a "breakdown" because planning her wedding is so stressful. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Katy Perry
A Friend

Page 2 Perry Katy

Joking about having a break down is an insult to those that really do have break downs. What is she going to joke about next? I am quickly losing respect for this drama queen.

14th Aug, 2010 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Perry Katy

Believe me, planning a wedding is very stressful and although I am sure she used the term 'having a breakdown' a little lightly, it sometimes feels like that when nothing goes right with wedding plans. I like the idea of cloning oneself. That would be great. My clone could go to work, while I wrote, perused International Discussions and did taekwondo! smile.gif Onto Katy Perry, she's just been in Australia briefly and therfore had interviews with many of our personalities. She's very confident and flirty, however I think she also knows exactly what she's doing. He newest song, Can't remember what its called, really like it, but I think the filmclip gives the wrong message to teens.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Katy Perry

Katy Perry's wedding 'breakdown'

Katy Perry has joked that she is having a "breakdown" because planning her wedding is so stressful. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Katy Perry - Page 2

Katy Perry's summer hit under fire

Rondor Music, which owns the copyright to the Beach Boys' "California Girls," has sent a letter to Capitol Records demanding that it grant writing credits and royalties for the Katy Perry summer hit "California Gurls" to Brian Wilson and Mike Love, the writers of the 1965 classic. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Katy Perry Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Q & A with Katy Perry

Katy Perry talks about stripping her songs bare, writing scandalous lyrics and how her new album will make people dance. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Katy Perry

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,