Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple

Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Oct, 2015 - 7:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Philadelphia Temple
5th Oct, 2008 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the construction of a temple in Philadelphia? If you live in this area please share with us the feelings of the Saints over there.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2008 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

Temple Pennsylvania Philadelphia

Name: Andy

Comments: Did you just start this with "so what? bite me?" doesn't sound appropriate especially in the same post as a Temple. I'm from Atlantic City, NJ and I have family there. They are thrilled, we would travel to DC for 3 1/2 hrs now my mom wants to be a temple worker.

6th Oct, 2008 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple Studies Doctrine Mormon

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 6-Oct 08, 1:24 AM)
Name: Andy

Comments: Did you just start this with "so what? bite me?" doesn't sound appropriate especially in the same post as a Temple.

Andy, I suggest you to join the Community so you can find out for yourself what is that statement and why is there, if you don't wish to do so then don't assume and tell me what it sounds or not appropriate in your "opinion". rolleyes.gif

Glad to hear about your relatives and their excitement about this new Temple.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2009 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple Site Announced

The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has announced the site for the Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple. The specific location is 1739 Vine Street in downtown Philadelphia. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2010 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Church of Latter-Day Saint buys land for $70M temple

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has closed on buying a parcel at 18th and Vine streets in Philadelphia, paving the way for construction of a $70 million landmark temple on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2011 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

Ground is broken for Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple

A new building will soon be added to the Philadelphia skyline. Leaders from the Church, with the help of local community...
Source: ldschurchnews.com | Latest Articles

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2013 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

LDS Philadelphia Temple picking up attention in the news

The City of Brotherly Love has a new building under construction that is gaining attention. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple Mormon Doctrine Studies

Landmark among landmarks

The LDS Philadelphia project includes the temple — expected to be complete in 2016, according to published reports — a meetinghouse across the street and a neighboring 32-story residential tower that will include retail space.

Work is underway on both the meetinghouse — known to Mormons as a stake center — and the residential tower, which will have 258 apartments and 13 townhouses. Ref. Source 8m

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,