Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple - Page 2 of 2

Open House Begins for the Philadelphia Pennsylvania - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Aug, 2016 - 7:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Philadelphia Temple
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple
A Friend

Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple - Page 2

I am thrilled with the Philly Temple.

My family and I lived in Smyrna, Delaware and traveling to DC was a challenge. However, that Temple was busy most of the times we went there. Any Temple built in the Former Washington DC Temple district will lessen the burden on the DC Temple.

The residential tower is a recent move within the Church to provide for the needs of local city residents. It may have also been a means to provide affordable housing for temple visitors as well as suitable housing for assigned temple workers. 32 stories and 4 apartments per floor is a 128 residencies of various sizes - pretty impressive.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2016 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Temple Pennsylvania Philadelphia

Open House Begins for the Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints' Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple open house will be held from Wednesday, August 10, through Friday, September 9, 2016. Ref. Source 4j.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Philadelphia Pennsylvania Temple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,