Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Mormons - Page 2 of 3

EnLuvsMp3 I saw you post some time ago, but - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Mar, 2012 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Israel vs Mormons No more negotiations... Jews concern over Baptism for the Dead - Israel
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2012 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Mormons
A Friend

Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Mormons - Page 2

News,

I am wondering, did a relative do the Baptisms,or was it the LDS Church, anyone else know, I know that a lot of work has been done buy the Church, to speed the sealing of people and families. I think to help speed the work, to avoid the curse of Elijah. If this sealing link is not done, the Lord said he would destroy us or least the earth, but it maybe more of a warning to push us to fear to act. ?

I saw news headlines some time ago, but never paid it much mind, as it did not concern me. Any know for sure ?

I guess our fellow Israelites would not take it as such, if they realized we are gathering Israel, like is prophesied in the Bible and Torah and etc. We are the other lost sheep, spoken about in the Bible, too bad more don't realize that.

I wish more in the world realized, we are performing the same Priesthood sealings and baptisms as Israel did anciently, by Authority of God. But for us, this is a reality, but, most of the world does not see it, and we do need to respect their wishes, so as not to violate their agency.

All of the work is conditional, every Spirit chooses to accept or reject what is done, no agencies are violated. I guess I take the opposite view, if someone notices me or my ancestors, it is a honor to be so blessed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Feb, 2012 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormons and Survivors Holocaust Jewish

Recalling the Mormon who tried to save Anne Frank

In the wake of last week's international media furor over the a reported recent proxy baptism of famed Jewish Holocaust victim Anne Frank in an LDS temple, a noted Jewish scholar is reminding his Jewish readers of a time when the man he called most politically powerful Mormon in America from 1939-41 made a strident effort to save people like the Frank family. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Feb, 2012 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

I don't know if you are of the House of Judah or not, being you are taking this stand, you don't proclaim anything. I guess, in away, one can say, they may of tried to save them, but it is more a act of love and sacrifice, and a commandment of God.

One can differ from this view, but I know and have a Testimony of the Holy Spirit, and a witness from the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob, That Christs Church, and the House of Israel has been restored in these Latter Days. It is not seen with ones eyes, but by the Holy Spirit only, and only those lost of Israel, who feel it, are coming out of the World, out of Babylon.

The Mormon Church, is gathering Israel out of the World, but also from those who have passed on. We teach the light we know, and those who feel it come home. The same for the dead and our dead ancestors, we do the Holy Sealings, of tying son's to father's, mother's to daughters, wife to husbands as far back in history as we can. Even then, each one can accept or reject it, no agency is taken away. We are creating genealogies, just like those put forth in the Bible and etc.

The Mormon's as we are often called, are mostly of the House of Ephraim, some Manasseh, but more Houses of Israel are now coming home. The Mormon Church is Modern Day Israel, which is called to gather the lost of Israel in, in the last days.

Without a full awareness of the Holy Ghost, others don't understand what we do, and why we do it, but we do strive to be patient and not to offend or take others agency away. If you do not understand what I am saying, then you do not know the what is written in Gods Scriptures on the earth.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2012 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Mormons and Survivors Holocaust Jewish

Mormon Leaders Warn Followers To Stop Controversial Baptisms
Religious Based News

Mormons around the world are getting this warning Sunday: Stop posthumous baptisms of "unauthorized groups, such as celebrities and Jewish Holocaust victims."
Source: Religion

9th Mar, 2012 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Mormons and Survivors Holocaust Jewish

Some sources say that it was allegedly Helen Radkey doing to get the Jews all flustered over Mormon proxy baptisms or in other words if it wasn't for Helen Radkey then there wouldn't be a fuss over this.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2012 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I know that reality and perspective is everything. But it seems that the children of the House of Judah, should feel thankful, some one is doing the sealing work, they no longer have the authority to do; that they at one time also used to do.

We should be helping each other and working together, not divided and contending with each other. But I guess it is like the Jews of old at the time of Christ, some believed in him, and some didn't.

I belong to Nazarene Jewish chat/blog site. It was revealed that actually today, most Jewish Rabbis believe in Christ, but they don't want to put out that info too openingly. They don't want their members to openly accept Christian beliefs and also accept their worldly way of life.

I see that myself, so many Latter Day Saints are too entrenched into the World/Babylon's values, vices and even so simple as the way they eat, and don't follow the Word of Wisdom. The don't are designed for the weakest of saints, can can be called saints. They only see the of the ice berg, that is above the suffice of the water, not the 90% of what is below the surface to live; that part only comes by seeking more. I find so many in many groups and religions are happy to live that way. I wish sometimes I could live like that, life would be so much easier in some-ways, yet I guess harder in other ways.

I find as a general rule, the more rigid and less open a person or people are, the less open they are to change of course and the Holy Ghost.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Mar, 2012 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Mormons - Page 2

You know what the funny thing here is... If the Jews were doing some sort of baptism or rites over our ancestors it wouldn't bother us in the least and we wouldn't make an international scene over it.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2012 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Mormons Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

EnLuvsMp3

I saw you post some time ago, but felt to add a reply now.

You are correct 100%,or let us hope no Mormon would be upset. If anything,one could get upset over someone doings ones own mothers work,which did happen to me and a few others I know in our Ward. It seemed to happen when the new family search site came online. I had daughter of a over zealous very distant family member of my family do the work. At first it was a bit unsettling,but then why not, there is so much work to do, why worry about it.

I find that so many today are so easily upset and angered, I find it comes from a lack of the Spirit, somewhat like what Nephi had to deal with, with his brothers who balked at every turn.

Simple, the Spirit brings, peace, openness, humility, and love; the lack of Spirit brings the opposite values; by their fruits you shall know them, this can be applied to many aspects of life and people.

David

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,