Tell The Police Or Stay Quiet? - Page 2 of 2

Going to the police is a waste, best you could - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Nov, 2008 - 5:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2008 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Tell The Police Or Stay Quiet?
A Friend

Tell The Police Or Stay Quiet? - Page 2

I understand bad neighborhoods and corrupt police. Sometimes it is just best to see nothing.

T&t sounds like a lovely place. You all know that there is a whole big world outside of that little island right? You can move.

I live in a place now where people don't even lock their doors. These places don't mind decent folks.

What are your gun laws like there?

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2008 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Quiet Stay Police Tell

All those questions, are basically off topic from the subject at hand. You can find most answers to those questions within the Trinidad & Tobago Board. Continuing with the subject,, one of the main problems that makes 'talking up' difficult too is that Trinidad is incredibly small. What you do here is known by others on the other side of the island. Trinis are naturally fast / inquisitive / noisy (pick a suitable word), so you will find that any patterns you reveal about yourself are known by them without talking! What that says is everyone is quick to rat you out even if you do not rat yourself into problems of your own. There is not a vast expanse of land like the US / Africa / China where you can go to escape.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tell The Police Or Stay Quiet? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It sounds like a people in fear. I have to read a little deeper in some of the questions and actions. What kind of people would ask if they should report a crime or not?

Trinis are naturally fast / inquisitive / noisy (pick a suitable word), so you will find that any patterns you reveal about yourself are known by them without talking! What that says is everyone is quick to rat you out even if you do not rat yourself into problems of your own

Only prey worry about their own patterns. It is best not to have a schedule at all if you are worried about being hunted or someone hunting your loved ones. I bet you all are even worried about what you say online. This is all instinctive behavior of prey. Do you all find yourselves doing things subconsciously to protect yourselves? So you all have to constantly play the game of survival? Wow I didn't know it was that bad.

If your countryman are not willing to rebel then ex-patriot.

Your country sucks. You all are nothing but prisoners.

On a side note: Goodluck to all.

12th Nov, 2008 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Quiet Stay Police Tell

You nailed the issue completely JB I do understand the small town aspect. I grew up that way I could not make a move that the next three towns did not know about.

It is that web that makes a predator strong as they have the ability to spread fear for very good reasons. The law system I think is the biggest issue and is what allows the criminal to stay empowered. How do you beat that?

It is easy as you indicate to sit far away and say not I but yes it would be a hard thing to do to report it and watch your family die. Also hard to sit and do nothing to have the same tug three weeks later kill us anyhow because he knew I seen the activity.

So perhaps I should be asking what is the likely hood of the criminal coming after me if I say nothing? Are these types using the strong arm tactic of letting witnesses live when they report nothing so the word passes and giving more power to the criminal element? If so then I might be agreeing on the stay silent as it might give the longer life expectancy for me and my family till I could get out.

13th Nov, 2008 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Quiet Stay Police Tell

I honestly think that none of us know just what we would do until we are faced with such a situation. We know what we believe is the "right" thing to do and hope we would act as such but that is not always the case when reality and human nature take over. I do have to wonder, however, which is the better scenario? If, as was put forward, the criminal knows you witnessed the crime won't he come after you anyway to insure you do not report him? If such is the case won't reporting the crime at least improve your odds of safety due to the increased likelihood of the criminal being apprehended? Or does it just intensify the retribution against you and yours?

13th Nov, 2008 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Going to the police is a waste, best you could do is immediately try to protect your blood. Move to a next country if you have to.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Tell The Police Or Stay Quiet?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,