Occupation 101 - Page 2 of 2

I can understand your point of view. I do - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jul, 2009 - 6:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Occupation 101
A Friend

Occupation 101 - Page 2

All I can really say is that no matter what happens and what ever peace accords are signed I am sure these sides will continue to fight among each other. Be it mortars, rockets, tanks or just soldiers We are going to hear about it here. The one thing I do know is that no matter what we hear we will not be getting the full truth to the main story. The only one that know that is the people who live there all the time. I know I would not want to live in Gaza or Israel right now.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2009 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Occupation

I'm tired of seeing the Israelis put themselves like the victims while they build gated army secured communities with swimming pools while Palestinian children just over the wall search through dumps for something to eat.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 26 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.6%

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Occupation 101
A Friend

Occupation 101 History & Civil Business Politics

I can understand your point of view. I do not like to see children starved or hungry at all. I would not say the Israel or the Palestine people are the victims. I place blame on both sides because if one would stop fighting the other probably would too. I believe that both sides can get along and live in peace. Why they feel they can not is beyond me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Occupation 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,