Ebola Virus - Page 3 of 11

Obama: Ebola epidemic 'is going to - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Sep, 2014 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »
  Ebola Virus New Type of Ebola Virus Discovered
19th Aug, 2014 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus - Page 3

That's taking things a bit too far. They're treating this Ebola virus like its going to turn you into a zombie. Is this the beginning of a War Z?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2014 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Virus Ebola

Ebola Fighting Robots Head To Africa

Two germ-fighting robots, able to rapidly disinfect a room with UV light, are on their way to Liberia to help combat spread of Ebola. WIS's Will Whitson reports.

Source

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2014 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ebola Virus Health & Special Psychology

Kent Brantly, an American doctor infected with Ebola in Liberia, will be released from Atlanta's Emory University Hospital on Thursday, according to the hospital.

Ebola patients can leave isolation after two blood tests in a two-day-period show the patient's system is clear of the Ebola virus. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Virus Ebola

The Aid Needed To Stop Ebolas Spread

Foreign help is crucial in some of Africa's poorest states
Source

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2014 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus
A Friend

Virus Ebola

I believe the Ebola virus will mutate into a virus strain that creates zombies. I have no scientific evidence as I am not foolish enough to go to Africa and research the virus. However, I just find it extremely prophetic that people are dying in Africa of a mysterious virus barely three years after The Dead came into theaters. Coincidence? I think not.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus

Ebola Spreading 'Exponentially' as Patients Seek Beds in Liberia:

The Ebola virus is spreading exponentially across Liberia as patients fill taxis in a fruitless search for medical care, the World Health Organization said Monday. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2014 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus - Page 3

Obama to assign 3,000 military personnel to fight Ebola

President Obama on Tuesday will announce an expansion of a $763 million U.S. Plan to help West Africa nations fight the spread of the Ebola virus, officials said Monday night. About 3,000 U.S. Military personnel will be in West Africa to lead the project, officials said. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2014 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Ebola Virus Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Obama: Ebola epidemic 'is going to get worse before it gets better'

In outlining the expanded response to the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, the president says, "This is a global threat and it demands a truly global response." Obama said that while the disease is on the brink of "Spiraling out of control" In West Africa, the chances of an Ebola outbreak in the U.S. Are "Extremely low" And will stay that way if the U.S. Acts. Ref. USAToday

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Ebola Virus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,