Post Date: 29th Nov, 2008 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Matrix Windows

Matrix Windows

Feel free to view and place your thoughts after:

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2011 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Windows Matrix

Matrix

This was so funny and worth me having to sign into Youtube to see it. Good thing Neo never had to depend on a Windows OS to get around in the Matrix. I don't know why they worried about the age rating, seemed harmless to me.

1st May, 2012 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Windows RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

That was really funny this "Matrix Windows" maybe that's why the matrix don't use Windows! laugh.gif

3rd May, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Windows Matrix

Matrix

Funny matrix theme video. If we compared Windows with the matrix operating system that will probably like the difference between the size of the earth and a bucket of sand in comparison. A couple of centuries from now history books will talk about how primitive Windows was... Like hoeing the ground with an ox or something.

30th May, 2012 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Windows Matrix

Matrix

The Windows Xp company will keep making upgrades and faster versions, maybe after some time it will be so advanced that it can fit the matrix program!

> TOPIC: Matrix Windows

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.