National Defense Authorization Act - Page 3 of 3

Why does Congressman Allen West support the - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Dec, 2011 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
USA 20,000 Troops To Deploy...in America? Why?
6th Dec, 2008 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

National Defense Authorization Act - Page 3

Yes, krakyn, definitely different in "the good old days." I am almost wishing I could have lived in simpler times.

Today, so many are just out for what they can get. The looting and so forth that goes on every time there is a natural disaster or the rioting because of the process of law that goes how some people think is wrong is so horrible... I understand that the government wants to keep the peace. But this time, what will the "people" be protesting? Perhaps the government itself!

I hate to be a "doom and gloom" person, but we have to prepare for the worst ... and then pray for the best. Once we are prepared, we need not fear -- for what will happen will happen. Prepare and warn our friends and neighbors.

Interesting that the Department of Homeland Security turns out to be created not to keep terrorists at bay, but to keep the "homeland" from rioting. undecided.gif

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2008 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

National Defense Authorization Act
A Friend

Act Authorization Defense National

The Department of Homeland Security is a big joke. I applied when they first announced some of the positions in the DHS. I was told on many of my applications that I was over qualified? Ok I do not understand how someone in the security field was over qualified. I have since found out why. The DHS is not about security. This is all about control and keeping the sheeple in line by telling them what the government feels they can handle. There is a lot of information out there that many people just can not handle. The DHS is keeping all the sheep warm and snug and unaware of all the nasty wolves that are just outside.

8th Dec, 2008 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

National Defense Authorization Act History & Civil Business Politics

I wish I could say Canada was different but I am not that deluded. I fear once the next crises and hits we might be in the good old days as we will not have dependable hydro or gas. How far really are we from being the next third world country.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2009 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Act Authorization Defense National

Brzezinski Warns Of Riots in US
By Press TV

Zbigniew Brzezinski, a former national security advisor, has warned that the US could witness riots if economy continues its downward spiral. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2011 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Act Authorization Defense National

Why does Congressman Allen West support the National Defense Authorization Act?

Glenn wanted to find out why someone he respects as highly as Congressman Allen West would support the National Defense Authorization Act. This bill has created much fear and concern as the bill has been interpreted to mean that the U.S. Government could detain citizens - even those on U.S. Soil and not charged with a crime - indefinitely. That doesn't sound good - is it true? Why does Congressman West support the bill? Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: National Defense Authorization Act

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,