Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 14 of 40

Well this character is now stuck on the island - Page 14 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 30th Jun, 2009 - 12:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm
A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 14

All we can do at this point is to run and see if we do get away. We can not do any worse right now can we?

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I am unsure on that. I think we run they might be harsher. But you go a head and make a post remeber thye are many and we have no real way back. A long long swim.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

If you think we can get away then post that we try otherwise we will just see what happens. Getting here was the main thing.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Yup just sit back and wait to see where they take us. See what kind of slaves we are about to be.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2009 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I think we should relax and listen to what they have to say. Maybe make a comment to go to the north.

22nd Jun, 2009 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Well I guess we can be forward on this one and see were it leads. I hope to still be able to join their forces "Down With the Man!"

So feel free to post Klar tomorrow is a busy day for me.

I was thinking tell him we originally were thing on scavenging parts here but then seeing it here I for one might be persuaded to stay a bit if my talents can be used. Research is always interesting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 14

Great we are to be lab rats. I am very pleased that we got into this situation. I think we need to check to see if we can pick the lock and escape.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 14

Well this character is now stuck on the island with nowhere to go. I thought we should have tried something.

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,