Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 17 of 40

QUOTE (play by post @ 8-Sep 09, 4:39 PM) You - Page 17 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th Sep, 2009 - 5:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
1st Sep, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 17

What should we put we are going to do next then? Dress up tight and then head to the bar at night?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Pundit, I'm waiting on you to reply before I put details for JB.

3rd Sep, 2009 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Sorry I missed this one. Yes, let's do that and make sure to say we pick up some ladies along the way, even if we have to pay them for their time.

4th Sep, 2009 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Alright I will update the brain thread with that and when you see JB reply in the story just post what you want to do next. I usually get the updates when I subscribe to the threads.

5th Sep, 2009 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

We are spending like all our money on bling and women. Do you want to pay that or ask her for cheaper?

8th Sep, 2009 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

You have to spend money to gain money or whatever else we have to get here. Give them the money, let's not be cheap so they perform their best. We need to make sure they stick with us now and don't run off with our credits.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 17

I can agree with that. You sound like a businessman. I will post that we will give her the money and then make our way to the bar.

9th Sep, 2009 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 17

QUOTE (play by post @ 8-Sep 09, 4:39 PM)
You sound like a businessman.

No businessman I just try to visulaize how everything will be. Looks like JB hasn't updated this story either so I'll check back later.

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,