Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 3 of 40

"Lead on. I am right behind you guys. - Page 3 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Feb, 2009 - 4:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
28th Jan, 2009 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 3

ooc: He needs to build fp for this to create the character then I am sure he will. Go ahead and drop him a request to join.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm
A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

A small man enters the scene, he appears to be of Asian descent, perhaps Japanese. He politely acknowledges the group. "Hello, they call me Adder, but I assure you the name is of no relation to a venomous snake. My peers gave me the nickname, because of my calculating mind. I eventually subtracted them from my life. Just to make a point."

His long black bangs keep slipping before his eyes until he finally tucks them behind an ear.

"I have heard you intend to make a trip to 'Derelict Island'. I hope you wouldn't mind if I tagged along on your salvage? I promise to pull my own weight, although I do not excel in physical labour. I am scientist specializing in biological and robotic research, and was hoping that I might acquire some parts to further my experiments. Maybe even make a few credits as well, bio-mechanics can be quite costly."

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 13th Feb, 2009 - 7:39pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Welcome to our little group. We were looking for a mercenary but I bet some robotics can come in handy.

17th Feb, 2009 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I am certain making repairs to system has just become a tad easier. That could be a great benefit if we could get an old tunb up and running to bring home some items.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2009 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

"Thank you. I specialize in the biomechanical side of robotics, but my knowledge in electric motors and automated systems should be of some use to your team."

17th Feb, 2009 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

*chuckles* Nothing Like modernized lock picking. So *points to the poster* seems some claim this island of salvage is more then junk. Political perhaps....

So shall we check at the local pub for information? local scrapper?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 3

Lets go to the pub and see what information we can find out about the island.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 3

"Lead on. I am right behind you guys. The more information we have the better."

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,