Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 4 of 40

I updated the party order as I think GM might - Page 4 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 3:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
18th Feb, 2009 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 4

ooc we need a party leader. I would appreciate not doing this one if that is ok.

you will just need to mention leader and second in command and who will do negotiations.

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Well it seems quiet shall we go chat with out nice bar keep and get some drinks and some chat.

Approaching the bar they order around and try to strike conversation with the bar tender. They inquire of the sign and his thought about the writing on it.

End post

like to add anything folks?

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2009 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm
A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Sounds good I wonder if he knows of any one that can take us to said Island somewhat cheaply.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Adder who has been attempting to remain inconspicuous pipes up. " The writing on the poster is indeed odd. The island itself is a purposeful creation and it was well known that it's ecology would be comprised."

OOC: Sounds good though... Ask about the island find someone who has been to the island, who would most likely also provide transport.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I do wonder if there is a cheap rentable transport that we could use for a bit. That could make it a lot easier on us. smile.gif

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adder chokes down his drink. "There must be someone in this establishment who may be or know a transporter or salvager who has been to the island before. There are always avenues made when there are profits to be had, perhaps our bartender may know so such a person?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2009 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 4

We need to repost our intentions here as the GM seems to have missed our earlier post.

3rd Mar, 2009 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 4

I updated the party order as I think GM might have missed it. So we shall see what he says. But do post our next move if desired.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (40) »

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,