Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 34 of 40

We could try that but I get the feeling there - Page 34 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Dec, 2009 - 7:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
23rd Dec, 2009 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 34

That made some noise now everyone like knows we're here. I guess we can like make a dash for the building or try and hide but hiding probably doesn't make much sense.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Our best option is to run towards the building above us. If we stay here with all the noise we made we either will get more of these creatures attacking us or those guys from the oil beach coming after us with their wrenches.

24th Dec, 2009 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

So we like make a dash for the building then, not walk carefully like we've been doing?

26th Dec, 2009 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Page 34 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I figured you wouldn't answer now because its the holidays and all so I'll just post hat we'll run for the building.

27th Dec, 2009 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Sorry got tied up over the weekend and not really because of Christmas but you did good.

28th Dec, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

No windows and no way of knowing what's on the inside but probably this is where the guys are being kept so let's go in with our weapons up and armed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 34

Maybe we should like check around the building first rather than just going trhough the front?

28th Dec, 2009 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 34

We could try that but I get the feeling there won't be much else to see since this is a modern facility there won't be like a dungeon that leds to it from the bottom if that's what you were thinking.

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,