Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 35 of 40

Instead of just picking one lets have a look - Page 35 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Jan, 2009 - 12:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
28th Dec, 2009 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 35

Won't hurt to try so I'll put that we check around the building first and then if nothing we go through the front.

Sponsored Links:
28th Dec, 2009 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Alright I guess but remember we just shot our guns and made a lot of noise so if we spend time looking around then they might find us.

29th Dec, 2009 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

That's weird maybe the building is abandoned or just in need of some serious updating. We should answer the computer and say yes but not actually drink anything. Also find out if there are other exits to the room.

30th Dec, 2009 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

Page 35 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

That is weird or maybe its like a code for something we're supposed to say. What you think?

30th Dec, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

You've got a point there I got admit and we probbly might of had a clue by stopping at the places we found but for now I guess we'll just have to go with answering yes but not actually drinking anything.

31st Dec, 2009 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

Oh well I'll put that we say yes with our weapons handy and see what happens.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2009 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 35

This is one of those pick 50-50 kind of choices unless you like have a particular direction we should go.

1st Jan, 2009 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 35

Instead of just picking one lets have a look by peering around the corner. Maybe you can peer around one and I'll peer around the other at the same time.

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,