Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 38 of 40

That's a good find so if we get in - Page 38 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 14th Jan, 2010 - 2:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
8th Jan, 2010 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 38

I also thought if there were cameras that JB would say so but I guess you can ask. Just pick any door but maybe you should try listening before you go through.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2010 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Did we check out that computer robot or whatever it was that first greeted us? Before you take the doors maybe we should look at that some more.

11th Jan, 2010 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I'll post that we check the computer again look for cameras and anything that might give us like some kind of clue.

11th Jan, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 38 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

The hint about the hospital probably is why we saw that blood. Maybe this place is like abandoned. So go back and take one of the doors?

13th Jan, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I'll just go ahead and pick one of the doors since where like kind of clueless about anything in this place.

13th Jan, 2010 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

Sorry about the delay. I did come the other day and thought I posted here but I guess I didn't but you made the right move anyway we are truly clueless about anything on this island.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2010 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 38

Its cool. We finally have a map of where we are! So we check out the equipment and then take which door?

14th Jan, 2010 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 38

That's a good find so if we get in a jam we can call out for help. Well second thought that's if it isn't rigged or just some kind of radio communication for everyone on the island. Leave that alone for now I think but search the room and take one of the doors.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,