Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 39 of 40

That doesn't look very good for us - Page 39 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 19th Jan, 2010 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
14th Jan, 2010 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 39

If we know how to use it then we can like figure out where its sending the signal. Do you have anything in comm?

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2010 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I'm a researcher so I don't have those skills I guess. This is what I have:

Streetwise
Linguistics
Legal
Physics
Chemistry

15th Jan, 2010 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

So you're saying we shouldn't touch the equipment then? Then we like just go for one of the doors?

16th Jan, 2010 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Page 39 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Yeah just leave it there cause it might just set off an alarm or something. So far we're alive let's not end it too soon. laugh.gif Just pick one of the doors and let's see whats next.

16th Jan, 2010 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

I''ll add that now then and I think we can go to the door on the same side we're at now.

17th Jan, 2010 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

I don't like the sounds coming from the other door. We don't want anyone at our back if we enter the bedroom so we better check it out by standing on either side of the doorway and then letting the door open. Could also be where the guys are.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 39

If we find the guys that'll be good because we are so not making any progress with this.

19th Jan, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 39

That doesn't look very good for us since there are several of them and we have no where to run right now unless we could possibly go to the room with the beds. Anyway I made my roll.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,