Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 6 of 40

That sounds good Ask him where basic transports - Page 6 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Mar, 2009 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm
A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 6

Adder, agrees, armour may be in order. "Is there a place nearby where we might purchase some gear?"

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2009 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Note: Ask bartender where to buy armor in town.

Once we gleam the information we can I will post that we seek better protective clothing along with our next action.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Looks like we need to come back later and maybe talk to the men who sit at that table, Maybe we can find a way over to the island if they are staying there. We may want to make sure that they do not try to take us out.

5th Mar, 2009 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Weir thanks the keep for the tip and asks him where one might purchase body armor in this town?

With this information the finish their drinks and head to look for the shop the keep mentioned.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Sounds good to me. I know I do not have the credits for armour. I will let you two armour up.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

OOC: On second thought, Adder will probably not worry about armour, it's not in his character. He's not much of a fighter, he wouldn't be anticipating to deal with such matters. Saving up for high-tech equipment is more important to him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Mar, 2009 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 6

Ok then if e are not going to bother with the armor what do we do next? I guess we need to talk to the ruffians to see what they have to say but I think we should also take a gander about for transportation.

I do not feel real good about the hoodlums but we may have to pay them off to get safe passage there even if they are not the transporters.

We are in a position we need some tools? Transport? Protection?

Open to suggestions.

We could ask the keep where local transport is hired and shop for tools? Say basic wrenches torch screw drivers?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 6

That sounds good Ask him where basic transports are and where we can get some tools.

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,