Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 9 of 40

We need to see what our mate is up to and - Page 9 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 1st Apr, 2009 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
16th Mar, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 9

Ok I shall Once purchased I will ask again about food rations and the possibility of rent or something like that.

Is that ok?

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2009 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Kits or not we have no way to get there yet. Lets focus on that. Once transport is secured we can see what else we can afford. We need the basic kit at least I think though. More important I think we need to get more information on this island. Hit some more inns?

Feel free to post something Klar once the gm responds to the last posting.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 20th Mar, 2009 - 6:47pm

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm
A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

I am hoping of talking to the ruffians that are from the island. We can get there and hopefully be able to get something built that we can use to get ourselves back and forth from there.

25th Mar, 2009 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

By the sounds of it it is back to that bar. We can negotiate with the ruffians then buy any kits we need then if we still have the funds.

Seeing most is not open they decide to walk around a bit then tag into the bar they were first at and see what they can find out from the group the bar keep had mentioned.

When the get to the bar they will look for an empty table and sit. Relatively close to the spot the keep had indicated earlier.

End post.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

That post sounds good to me. We will have to gauge the ruffians on how likely it is that they will take us there. Plus if we feel that they are not just going to kill us and take our stuffs.

31st Mar, 2009 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Ok so they are yucking it up do we order them a round of drinks and see what comes of it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 9

Yes order them a round of drinks to see if they can tell us more or get them to help us to the island.

1st Apr, 2009 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 9

We need to see what our mate is up to and I think we finish this round then bring the next one to their table ourselves.

I will post in texrpg to see what happened to him.

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,