Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 11 of 40

I have a feeling that they want to make sure - Page 11 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th May, 2009 - 1:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (40) »
Closed
All Players may assemble here to Discuss the current Scenario.
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm
A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 11

The posts sounds pretty good he might be one who can offer us a insight to the location and the kind of area it is in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2009 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Ok So we now know that it is a pretty rough area to be in. I think we should be prepared for anything. I still say lets get there a little early.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2009 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Well we are at the right place. Do we approach with open hands to get a ride or do we sneak up on them and kill them before we take their boat?

26th Apr, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

With a minus two on all our scores I doubt we would have much luck actually killing them. So I guess we make enough noise for them to hear us and walk in carefully.

So they must live there or they are making a drop to the underground life there. Ie drugs and or supplies.

I ponder if there is a rebellion force if they could use some techno geeks.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2009 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Brainstorm Wrecks Exploring

Ok we make enough noise to let them know we are approaching but not enough to alert unwanted notice for some others who may be around. smile.gif

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I believe we tell them that we have no weapons. This way we can get to the island and go from there. IF they decide to attack us then we will defend ourselves.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2009 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm - Page 11

I am unsure if we should tell them that or inquire as why it is so important. Could there be a security check on the other side?

A bit surprised at the question T'ran asks "Why do you ask is there a issue with weapons on the island?"

end post

If you are ok with this then we will post other wise let me know and what you might like to ask instead. I think just saying no might put in a hard spot.

Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 11

I have a feeling that they want to make sure we are unarmed so that they can better control us.

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Brainstorm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,