Exploring Wrecks Squad Order - Page 11 of 11

JB just letting you know we both made our - Page 11 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 20th Jan, 2010 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Only the leader of the Squad may post here!
6th Jan, 2010 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Squad Order - Page 11

I have the trapper skill so I guess I can like check for traps? Also we want to know how dry the blood is please.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jan, 2010 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Wrecks Exploring

We're turning back and checking the other rooms. I'll first use my trapping skill to see if I see anything and then if I don't I'll first step in the room to search better and if everything looks safe then we move ahead.

11th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Squad Order RPGs PBP Fiction Science

We want to check the computer that first welcomed us again if we can get some details please. Also do we see any cameras or like signs of anything watching us?

13th Jan, 2010 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Order Squad Wrecks Exploring

Lets go back to the room we were just in and choose the door on the left. Like always we have our weapons ready.

16th Jan, 2010 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Order Squad Wrecks Exploring

We're going for the door on the same side we're at and we don't touch none of the stuff there but we'll look around for anything like unusual and stuff.

18th Jan, 2010 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Squad Order

From the door where the noise is coming from we're going to stand with weapons ready on both sides of the door and peer in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Exploring Wrecks Squad Order - Page 11

JB just letting you know we both made our rolls and if we can we'll try to escap through the door where the beds are to get away.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Exploring Wrecks Squad Order

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,