US Foreclosure: Homelessness, Hunger - Page 4 of 10

Homes keep falling into foreclosure as programs - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jul, 2010 - 11:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
USA Or is it something more?
Post Date: 21st May, 2010 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Foreclosure: Homelessness, Hunger - Page 4

One in Ten Mortgage Borrowers Will Lose Their Home To The Bank:

New Observations is forecasting that a minimum of one in ten homes with a mortgage today will be lost to foreclosure in the next two years and that this loss represents a staggering five-million-unit addition to inventory-for-sale. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

US Foreclosure: Homelessness, Hunger
A Friend

Hunger Homelessness Foreclosure US

I just wanted to report that I'm one of the blessed ones to have gotten a mortgage rate locked in at 4.75%. The closing is on Aug 6th and I am so looking forward to it. I am truely blessed here because it is one of the lowest rates around.

14th Jul, 2010 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

US Foreclosure: Homelessness, Hunger History & Civil Business Politics

You are fortunate to be in that position, so many others are not and learn the hard way on the streets about the folly of their plans to buy a home through an unfair system.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Hunger Homelessness Foreclosure US

People think the bad mortgages are getting close to being at a end. I think that these people are wrong. I think in the next couple years when people think we will be coming out of this mortgage fiscal we will be hit with more homes going into foreclosure. I hope that I am wrong.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Hunger Homelessness Foreclosure US

U.S. home foreclosures reach record high in second quarter:

The number of U.S. homes taken back by banks through foreclosure hit a record high in the second quarter, even as lenders delayed more homes from entering the process through short sales and loan modification efforts, according to data to be released Thursday. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I knew the numbers were going to be higher I just did not know how much higher. I still think we we are going to see another major round of foreclosures in a year or so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2010 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

US Foreclosure Homelessness Hunger - Page 4

As recession deepens, families become the new face of homelessness

SALT LAKE CITY - It's 6 a.m., and David Brown peers through the early dawn shadows at his wife and four small children, dreaming about better days as they lie on mattresses all around him inside a classroom at St. Catherine's Newman Center. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

US Foreclosure Homelessness Hunger Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Homes keep falling into foreclosure as programs fail to help:

In the first half of 2010, more than 1.6 million U.S. Properties were hit with foreclosure filings, which include bank repossessions, default notices and auction sale notices. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: US Foreclosure: Homelessness, Hunger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,