Hunger Of The Wolf - Page 3 of 13

Funny seems we might have loyalties in the - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jan, 2009 - 7:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
Forum RPG
6th Jan, 2009 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf - Page 3

*slinging the backpack on* So the comely wench it is.

The serving girl gives you a critical eye as you saunter up to the bar. You ask her if she knows where the army camped nearby has gone and she replies with a canny smile.

"I might not know," she says flicking her long red hair back from her face, 'but I know someone who does." You press her for further on the subject but she remains tight lipped.

"Two gold pieces might convince me to help you," she says, a twinkle in her mischievous brown eyes.

If you want to offer the wench two gold pieces, turn to 150. If not, you can buy a drink here for one gold piece and this will restore one lost Stamina point. Now, if you want to talk to the soldier, turn to 83. To talk to the bearded man, turn to 215. Alternatively, if you have somewhere else to go, turn to the appropriate section.

recall our stash is presently

5 gold 8 rations.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf
A Friend

Wolf The Hunger

I say lets buy the information that we need. Two golds may be all she gets this morning.

8th Jan, 2009 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf Archive Pathfinder / D&D

SO we pay.

3gp left

She pockets the two gold pieces and gives you a dazzling smile.

"It just so happens that I was meant to meet someone tonight. One of the lieutenants in the army. He's staying behind a day. Goes by the name of Caius."

Your blood quickens at the mention of this name. Caius was one of the ones present at your crucifixion. You never liked the man - a braggart who declared much and accomplished little. The wench gives you directions to the house Caius is staying in. Whenever you wish to track him down, turn to 34. If you wish to talk to the soldier in the corner, turn to 83. If you would rather speak to the bearded man, turn to 215. If you wish to follow up that lead now or you have another you wish to follow up, turn to the appropriate section.

Now what?

8th Jan, 2009 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Wolf The Hunger

I would say bearded man first. He may be able to enlighten us on the loyalties of the soldier. Then depending upon what we learn from him we can either talk to the soldier or go looking for Caius.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf
A Friend

Wolf The Hunger

Talk to either one then talk to the other one. We need to talk to them all before leaving the pub. After that we need to go pay a nice visit to that LT. He needs to end up on the business end of our sword.

9th Jan, 2009 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf

so in order as they appear lt then bearded man

You take a seat opposite the soldier. He raises his head slowly - he is obviously the worse for drink. But he sobers up immediately on seeing you.

"You!" he cries in wide-eyed amazement. "I thought you were dead. Saul told us as much. A few of us stood up for you, but Saul tried to have us all killed. I barely escaped with my life. The others . . . Saul and his cronies got them all."

You thank the soldier, an infantry man named Bartolo if your memory serves. You ask him if he has any idea where the army has gone, but he shakes his head.

"All I know is they left at dawn, but I don't know where. I've been lying low here, but I've run out of money and that punk refuses to give me credit," he says, indicating the barmaid. On seeing the two of you looking at her, she sticks out her tongue at you.

If you have a gold piece and wish to buy Bartolo a drink, turn to 102. If not, you bid the soldier goodbye and go either to speak to the barmaid (turn to 71) or the bearded man (turn to 215). Alternatively, if you know a lead on where to go, turn to the appropriate paragraph to follow it up now.

The man seems unsurprised when you sit next to him.

"What brings you here, stranger?" he asks, taking another draught from his mead.

"Vengeance!" you declare, anger reflected in your eyes. You ask the man if he knows where Saul and the army are headed. The man strokes his bearded chin as he considers your question.

"I know of someone who will definitely know," he says. "The sorcerer Poomchukker knows all that happens in these parts. He lives in a large house at the end of the market - you can't miss it." You thank the man and stand up to leave, but he restrains you by grabbing your arm.

"Beware stranger," he says. "No-one gets anything for free from Poomchukker. It might be an idea to find an alternative source of information."

Whenever you wish to leave the tavern and seek out Poomchukker, turn to 77. You can do this now or stay a bit longer if you like. If you wish to talk to the barmaid, turn to 71. If you would rather talk to the soldier sitting in the corner, turn to 83. If you have another lead you wish to follow up, turn to the appropriate section.

So if you like we can buy the soldier another beer or go see the sorcerer or the Ciaus for a small point to make. I ponder what cost the dark one might want for the information?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2009 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf
A Friend

Hunger The Wolf - Page 3

Buy the soldier a drink and see if he gives us anything. We need to go see Caius and put him to the sword.

9th Jan, 2009 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Hunger The Wolf D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Funny seems we might have loyalties in the soldiers who used to serve with this guy. Might be good to keep in mind.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Hunger Of The Wolf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.