Hunger Of The Wolf - Page 6 of 13

Finish this lunatic orc cut off his neck nd - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2009 - 7:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
Forum RPG
20th Jan, 2009 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf - Page 6

I'd poke him in the eye; it will hurt more and perhaps it will cause him to loosen his grip and we can get in a few more punches.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2009 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Wolf The Hunger

Poking him in the eye is dirty fighting but what the heck let's do it.

21st Jan, 2009 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*tries to toss in some dirt at the same time*

Fast as lighting, you extend two fingers and jab him in the eyes. He releases his grip on your throat and clutches his eyes in pain. Will you:
Try to uppercut him in the face?      Turn to 73.
Try to get him in a headlock?      Turn to 397.

Were is kick in the lower quadrant?

orc damage 2 (we need 13 on him) us stamina 21 of 22

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf
A Friend

Page 6 Wolf The Hunger

I say hit him and hit him hard with a nice uppercut. maybe that will put him on his back or leave a nice opening for our next attack.

21st Jan, 2009 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Wolf The Hunger

Upper cut for sure! (Like we could even hold him in a head lock, r-I-g-h-t) Besides, the upper cut will do more damage points. A head lock is few to none.

(And, for the record, dirty fighting - whatever it takes - all is fair in love and war.)

Reconcile Edited: alskann on 21st Jan, 2009 - 10:42pm

22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf

Your fist crashes into his jaw and he staggers backwards. You have done 2 points of damage to his Stamina. He gives a snarl and charges into you, sending you crashing against one of the wooden crates that form the wall of the makeshift arena. Deduct 2 Stamina points. You struggle to get the man-orc off you. Will you:
Try chopping his neck?       Turn to 49.
Try kneeing him in the groin?       Turn to 389.

Orc damage 4 we drop 2 so 19 stam out of 22

*points and grins* Ask and I shall receive Groin! Now where are those steel boots.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 22nd Jan, 2009 - 4:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2009 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf
A Friend

Hunger The Wolf - Page 6

Oh yes a knee in the groin will always give you the chance to get out of a hold. Once we get out of the hold we punch him hard and quick again. Maybe we can get him down a few more points.

I have the score of us -3 and the orcman -4 points each. We only need to hurt it 9 more points to make the 13.

25th Jan, 2009 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Hunger The Wolf D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Finish this lunatic orc cut off his neck nd leave it at that maybe the other there won't mess after seeing that.

> TOPIC: Hunger Of The Wolf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.