Hunger Of The Wolf - Page 7 of 13

I had a feeling your words came from experience! - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2009 - 2:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 13 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (13) »
Forum RPG
26th Jan, 2009 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf - Page 7

You bring your knee hard into his groin and he staggers away holding himself in pain. This move did 2 Stamina points of damage to him. Once again you begin circling one another. Will you:
Try a punch in the face?        Turn to 202.
Try shoulder charging him?      Turn to 97.
Risk attempting to throw him?      Turn to 168.

That was our best move yet.

orc 6 damage and 7 to go US 19 stam

So what next?

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2009 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Wolf The Hunger

A good punch in the face while he is writhing in pain may do some good. Or a well placed shoulder charge could catch him off balance and knock him to the ground. The face punch will probably do the most damage. I doubt we'd have much luck trying to throw him.

27th Jan, 2009 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf Archive Pathfinder / D&D

klar remind me not to tick off alskann! You have many big brother by chance alskann?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf
A Friend

Page 7 Wolf The Hunger

laugh.gif Sounds like she is one person who would be fun to watch fight. I think she is right though. Lets give him a nice face punch as that should do some good damage.

27th Jan, 2009 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Wolf The Hunger

You smash your fist into his jaw doing 2 points of Stamina damage to him. He staggers backwards slightly and his arm shoots forward as he seizes you by the throat, squeezing hard. Deduct 1 Stamina point. His gnarled face bursts into a grin as he tightens his grip. Will you try:
Poking him in the eyes?                                                        Turn to 52.
Hammering his arm to make him let go?            Turn to 246.

Fast as lighting, you extend two fingers and jab him in the eyes. He releases his grip on your throat and clutches his eyes in pain. Will you:
Try to uppercut him in the face?      Turn to 73.
Try to get him in a headlock?      Turn to 397.

Your fist crashes into his jaw and he staggers backwards. You have done 2 points of damage to his Stamina. He gives a snarl and charges into you, sending you crashing against one of the wooden crates that form the wall of the makeshift arena. Deduct 2 Stamina points. You struggle to get the man-orc off you. Will you:
Try chopping his neck?      Turn to 49.
Try kneeing him in the groin?      Turn to 389.389

You bring your knee hard into his groin and he staggers away holding himself in pain. This move did 2 Stamina points of damage to him. Once again you begin circling one another. Will you:
Try a punch in the face?        Turn to 202.
Try shoulder charging him?      Turn to 97.
Risk attempting to throw him?      Turn to 168.

ok orc take 6 we take three

totol orc 12 us stam 16

We win Lets calim our prize!

section 305 I think it was.

The man-orc lifts his arm and calls out that he wants to surrender. The dwarf announces that the fight is over and you are the winner. The crowd let out a cheer and you raise your arms in triumph. The dwarf gives you a potion to drink and has someone patch up your wounds. Restore 4 Stamina points. The dwarf offers you a choice of two prizes. You may have either 8 gold pieces or a potion of strength. The potion can be used once to restore your Stamina to its initial level. Once you have chosen your prize, you take your leave of the arena with the crowd still chanting your name. Turn to 213.

we are back to stamina 20 and what do you like the 8 gp or the potion?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2009 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Hunger Of The Wolf
A Friend

Hunger Of The Wolf

Take the gold. I think we will be needing that sooner than the potion. Glad we won. I would have hated to try the shoulder tackle on him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2009 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Hunger The Wolf - Page 7

QUOTE (krakyn @ 27-Jan 09, 1:19 PM)
klar remind me not to tick off alskann! You have many big brother by chance alskann?

Rather off topic, but...
Ha ha you make me laugh. I have 5 big brothers. And I always come out on top. biggrin.gif

And I say we take the gold, our stamina seems to be just fine for now.

28th Jan, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Hunger The Wolf D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

biggrin.gif I had a feeling your words came from experience!

So we take the monies and run. I think it was wise also.

8gp is ours and that is all we have. Maybe we get lucky and mug some orcs on the way.

It is now getting late and after all your ordeals you could use a good sleep. If you have two gold pieces, you can pay to stay at the inn if you wish (turn to 398). If you do not or if you wish to save your money, you find a quiet spot in an alleyway and settle down to sleep there. Turn to 303.

So do we sleep in the street or in the inn. I assume we get more healing in the inn.

We have 20 of 22 stam points so no big deal there and we have 10gp.

> TOPIC: Hunger Of The Wolf

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.